This Privacy Statement also aims to give you information on how Minor Group collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, and other services provided by Minor Group (“Services”) from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement, including any data you may provide when you use our:
- Online services, such as websites owned or controlled by the Minor Group, web and mobile applications, social media pages, HTML-formatted email messages; or
- Offline interactions, when you visit our offices, reach out via phone, or through other offline interactions.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through this website:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your personal data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide online when you register through our supplier portal, sign up for a newsletter or submit an online form. We collect personal data offline, when you visit our offices, or use services within our portfolio of businesses.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, and other similar technologies. To learn more, please see our cookie statement for further details.
- Security Systems. When you visit our offices, information may be collected about you through such properties’ closed-circuit television systems, electronic key cards and other security systems.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources including business partners, and social media and networking platforms.