Mr. John Scott Heinecke
Director and Member of the Risk Management Oversight Committee of Minor International
Chief Operating Officer International of Minor Food
Director (Appointed 11 November 2013)
Member of the Risk Management Oversight Committee
50 years (Born in 1971)
- B.A. in International Business, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, USA
- B.A. in Marketing, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, USA
- Director Certificate Program (DCP) Class 47/2004, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
Other Current Positions
- Chief Operating Officer International of The Minor Food Group Pcl.
- Director of Christiani & Neilsen (Thai) Pcl.
- Director and Management of Minor International Pcl.'s subsidiaries
- Trustee of International School Bangkok
No. of Director Position
- Listed Company 2 Companies
- Non-Listed Company 28 Companies / 1 Organization
- Chief Sustainability Officer of Minor International Pcl.
- Chief Operating Officer-Hot Chain, Vice President and Director of Global Sourcing of The Minor Food Group Pcl.
- Director, Member of Executive Committee and Member of Risk Management Committee of S&P Syndicate Pcl.
- General Manager of SLRT Limited
- General Manager and Operations Manager of Burger (Thailand) Ltd.
- Business Development Manager of Coca-Cola North America, USA
% of Shareholding as of 31 December 2021
- MINT: 3,869,252 shares or 0.08% of paid up shares
- MINT-W7: 122,825 units
- MINT-W8: 131,659 units
- MINT-W9: 119,316units