Mr. John Scott Heinecke
Director I Member of the Sustainability and Risk Management Oversight Committee
Director (Appointed 11 November 2013)
Member of the Sustainability and Risk Management Oversight Committee
51 years (Born in 1971)
- B.A. in International Business, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, USA
- B.A. in Marketing, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, USA
- Director Certificate Program (DCP) Class 47/2004, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
Other Current Positions
- Director and Management of Minor International Pcl’s subsidiaries
- Director of Plu Luang Limited and subsidiaries (including 1 company)
- Director of Minor BKH Limited (including 4 companies)
- Director of Christiani & Neilsen (Thai) Pcl.
- Trustee of International School Bangkok
No. of Director Position
- Listed Company 2 Companies
- Non-Listed Company 28 Companies / 1 Organization
- Chief Operating Officer International, Chief Operating Officer-Hot Chain, Vice President and Director of Global Sourcing of The Minor Food Group Pcl.
- Chief Sustainability Officer of Minor International Pcl.
- Director, Member of Executive Committee and Member of Risk Management Committee of S&P Syndicate Pcl.
- General Manager of SLRT Limited
- General Manager and Operations Manager of Burger (Thailand) Ltd.
- Business Development Manager of Coca-Cola North America, USA
% of Shareholding as of 31 December 2022
- MINT: 3,869,252 shares or 0.07% of paid-up shares
- MINT-W7: 122,825 units
- MINT-W8: 131,659 units
- MINT-W9: 119,316units