Mr. John Scott Heinecke
Chief Sustainability Officer
Director (Appointed 11 November 2013)
Member of the Risk Management Oversight Committee
48 years (Born in 1971)
- B.A. in International Business, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, USA
- B.A. in Marketing, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, USA
- Director Certificate Program (DCP) Class 47/2004, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
Other Current Positions
- Chief Operating Officer – Hot Chain of The Minor Food Group Pcl.
- Director of Christiani & Neilsen (Thai) Pcl.
- Director and Management of Minor International Pcl.'s subsidiaries
- Trustee of International School Bangkok
No. of Director Position
- Listed Company 2 Companies
- Non-Listed Company 12 Companies
- Non-Listed Company 1 Organization
- Director, Member of Executive Committee and Member of Risk Management Committee of S&P Syndicate Pcl
- Vice President of The Minor Food Group Pcl.
- General Manager of SLRT Limited
- Director of Global Sourcing of The Minor Food Group Pcl.
- General Manager of Burger (Thailand) Ltd.
- Operations Manager of Burger (Thailand) Ltd.
- Business Development Manager, Fountain Division of Coca-Cola North America, USA
% of Shareholding as of 31 December 2019
- MINT: 3,276,958 shares or 0.07% of paid up shares
- MINT-W6: 160,138 units