Mr. Charamporn Jotikasthira
Independent Director / Member of the Audit Committee / Member of the Compensation Committee / Member of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee
Member of the Audit Committee
Member of the Compensation Committee
Member of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee
60 years (Born in 1957)
- Master of Business Administration, Harvard University, USA
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Director Certification Program (DCP) Class 185/2014, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- The Executive Program of Energy Literacy for a Sustainable Future Class 1/2012, Thailand Energy Academy (TEA)
- Director Accreditation Program (DAP) Class 66/2007, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- National Defence Course for The Joint State Private Sector 2004, The National Defence College of Thailand
- Executive Leadership Program Class 11, Capital Market Academy (CMA)
Other Current Positions
- Executive Director of Bangkok Bank Pcl.
- Independent Director, Member of the Audit Committee and Chairman of the Risk Management Committee of Singha Estate Pcl.
- Director of The Thai Silk Company (Jim Thompson)
- Member of the Chulabhorn Royal Acadamy Council
- Director of Office of the National Strategic Committee
- Director of Suksapattana Foundation
- Director of Foundation for Research in Information Technology
No. of Director Position
- Listed Company 3 Company
- Non-Listed Company 1 Company
- Non-Listed Company 4 Organizations
Experiences No. of Director Position
- President of Thai Airways International Pcl.
- Member of The Financial Institutions Policy Committee (FIPC), Bank of Thailand
- Executive Chairman of Electronic Transactions Development Agency
- President of The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Chairman of Thailand Securities Depository Co., Ltd.
- Chairman of Thailand Clearing House Co., Ltd.
- Chairman of Settrade.com Co., Ltd.
- Chairman of Family Know How Co., Ltd.
- Director of Nok Air Pcl.
- Director of Thai Smile Airways Co., Ltd.
% of Shareholding as of 31 December 2017