|Consolidated (Baht million)||Net Sales||37,228||42,345||51,152||55,001||74,938|
|Core Net Profit||4,333||4,705||4,576||5,415||5,957|
|Interest Bearing Debt||34,082||45,473||49,832||50,163||126,894|
|Net Cash Flow from Operating Activities||4,785||2,499||6,494||6,585||7,360|
|Profitability Ratio (Percentage)||Gross Profit Margin||58.85||58.01||57.46||58.83||56.27|
|Net Profit Margin||11.06||14.66||11.57||9.23||6.86|
|Return on Total Assets (ROA)||6.55||8.15||6.37||4.76||2.82|
|Return on Equity (ROE)||15.47||21.10||17.00||11.86||8.15|
|Debt to Equity Ratio (Times)||Interest Bearing Debt/Equity Ratio||1.14||1.24||1.22||0.99||1.53|
|Long Term Debt/Equity Ratio||0.91||1.13||1.03||0.89||1.31|
|Per Share Data (THB)||Basic Earnings per Share||1.00||1.60||1.50||1.22||1.18|
|Core Basic Earnings per Share||0.98||1.07||1.04||1.22||1.29|
|Book Value per Share||7.50||8.34||9.25||10.93||17.99|
|Dividend per Share||0.35||0.35||0.35||0.40||0.40|
|Dividend Payout Ratio (%)||31.82||21.89||23.40||32.81||33.93|
|Share Capital (Thousand shares)||Par Value||1.00||1.00||1.00||1.00||1.00|
|Registered Ordinary Shares||4,201,634||4,641,789||4,621,828||4,621,828||4,621,828|
|Registered Preferred Shares||-||-||-||-||-|
|Number of Ordinary Shares Outstanding||4,001,557||4,402,312||4,410,368||4,618,914||4,618,914|
|Number of Preferred Shares Outstanding||-||-||-||-||-|
|Number of Weighted Average Ordinary Shares Outstanding||4,401,708||4,402,365||4,406,519||4,441,818||4,618,914|
|Number of Weighted Average Preferred Shares Outstanding||-||-||-||-||-|
|Number of Warrants Outstanding:|
|Offered to Existing Shareholders||200,064||199,512||192,187||-||-|
|Offered to Employee Stock Option Program||-||-||-||-||-|
- Dividend payout ratio is calculated from dividend per share divided by earnings per share.
- Excluding non-recurring items associated with Sun International, Oaks Elan Darwin and Minor DKL of Baht 2,335 million from the 2015 reported earnings, dividend payout ratio based on the 2015 core earnings from operations is 32.75%.
- Excluding non-recurring items associated with the Tivoli Group, BreadTalk, Oaks and Anantara Vacation Club of Baht 2,014 million from the 2016 reported earnings, dividend payout ratio based on the 2016 core earnings from operations is 33.69%.
- Excluding net non-recurring losses associated with NH Hotel Group, Oaks, Rani Investment, GrabThai and Benihana of Baht 512 million from the 2018 reported earnings, dividend payout ratio based on the 2018 core earnings from operations is 31.02%.
- Dividend per share for the 2018 performance has been approved as per MINT Board of Directors' resolution on 26 February 2019 and will be proposed to the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on 22 April 2019.