Mr. Emmanuel Jude Dillipraj Rajakarier
Group Chief Executive Officer of Minor International and Chief Executive Officer of Minor Hotels
Director (Appointed 14 November 2008)
Group Chief Executive Officer
54 years (Born in 1965)
- Master of Business Administration, UK
- Bachelor of Computer Systems Analysis & Design, Sri Lanka
- Director Certificate Program (DCP) Class 103/2008, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
Other Current Positions
- Chief Operating Officer of Minor International Pcl.
- Chief Executive Officer and Director of Minor International Pcl.'s subsidiaries
No. of Director Position
- Listed Company 3 Companies (including 1 Listed Company in Sri Lanka and 1 Listed Company in Spain)
- Non-Listed Company 72 Companies
- Deputy Chief Financial Officer of Orient-Express Hotels, Trains & Cruises
- Group Financial Controller of Easi Solutions Pcl.
- Financial Controller of Le Piaf Restaurants
- Financial Controller of Desert Express Ltd. T/A Monte's, London, UK
- Financial Controller/Group Accountant of London Wine Bars Ltd.
% of Shareholding as of 31 December 2019
- MINT: 11,605,466 shares or 0.25% of paid up shares
- MINT-W6: 486,866 units