Board and Committees
Mr. John Scott Heinecke
Director I Member of the Sustainability and Risk Management Oversight Committee
Director (Appointed 11 November 2013)
Member of the Sustainability and Risk Management Oversight Committee
50 years (Born in 1971)
- B.A. in International Business, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, USA
- B.A. in Marketing, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, USA
- Director Certificate Program (DCP) Class 47/2004, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
Other Current Positions
- Director of Christiani & Neilsen (Thai) Pcl.
- Director and Management of Minor International Pcl.'s subsidiaries
- Trustee of International School Bangkok
No. of Director Position
- Listed Company 2 Companies
- Non-Listed Company 28 Companies / 1 Organization
- Chief Operating Officer International of The Minor Food Group Pcl.
- Chief Sustainability Officer of Minor International Pcl.
- Chief Operating Officer-Hot Chain, Vice President and Director of Global Sourcing of The Minor Food Group Pcl.
- Director, Member of Executive Committee and Member of Risk Management Committee of S&P Syndicate Pcl.
- General Manager of SLRT Limited
- General Manager and Operations Manager of Burger (Thailand) Ltd.
- Business Development Manager of Coca-Cola North America, USA
% of Shareholding as of 31 December 2021
- MINT: 3,869,252 shares or 0.08% of paid up shares
- MINT-W7: 122,825 units
- MINT-W8: 131,659 units
- MINT-W9: 119,316units