Mr. Niti Osathanugrah
Director / Member of the Risk Management Oversight Committee
Director (Appointed 23 May 2018)
Member of the Risk Management Oversight Committee
47 years (Born in 1973)
- Master of Arts in Economic Law, Chulalongkorn University
- Bachelor of Arts in Economic and Political Science, Amherst College, USA
- High School, Deerfield Academy, USA
- Capital Market Academy (CMA) Class 20, Capital Market Academy
- Global Business Leader Batch 1 (GBL 1), Lead Business Institute
- Executive Development Program Batch 9, Royal Thai Armed Force
- Top Executive Program for Creative and Amazing Thai Services (TopCATS) Class 1/2019, Commerce Academy
- Top Executive Program in Commerce and Trade (TEPCoT) Class 11/2018, Commerce Academy
- The Executive Program of Energy Literacy for a Sustainable Future Class 15/2020, Thailand Energy Academy (TEA)
- Director Certification Program (DCP) Class 253/2018, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Audit Committee Program (ACP) Class 42/2013, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Role of Compensation Committee (RCC) Class 13/2011, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
- Director Accreditation Program (DAP) Class 27/2004, Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD)
Other Current Positions
- Director and Nomination, Remuneration and Corporate Governance Committee of Osotspa Pcl.
- Director and Managing Director of Bangkok Rinvest Co., Ltd.
- Director and Managing Director of Pichaisawat Co., Ltd.
- Director of Tokio Marine Safety Insurance (Thailand) Pcl.
- Director of Osathanugrah Holding Co.,Ltd.
- Director of Business Risk Management Committee, Domestic Trade Committee and Business Law-Taxation-and Regulation Committee of Thai Chamber of Commerce
- Director of Osathanugrah Foundation
No. of Director Position
- Listed Company 2 Companies
- Non-Listed Company 4 Companies
- Executive Director and Risk Management Committee of Osotspa Pcl.
- Director, Nomination and Remuneration Committee and Risk Management Committee of Charn Issara Development Pcl.
% of Shareholding as of 31 December 2020
- MINT: 495,800,851 shares or 9.57% of paid up shares
- MINT-W6: 4,411,942 units
- MINT-W7: 22,393,220 units